Create an assignment submission folder
To create an assignment submission folder
- On the navbar, click Assignments.
- On the Assignment Submission Folders page, click New Submission Folder.
- Enter a Name.
- Select a Folder Type. Group submission folder enables you to have one submission per group, but you must associate the folder with a Group Category. Any group member can submit and view files for a group assignment submission folder.
- Do any of the following:
- To associate the assignment submission folder with a category, select a Category or click New Category.
- To associate the assignment submission folder with a grade item in your grade book, select a Grade Item, or click New Grade Item. Note that only numeric grade items can be associated with assignment submission folders.
- To assign a score, enter a value in the Out Of field. If there's also an associated grade item, maintain consistency by matching the value of the Out Of field to the grade item's Max. Points value.
- To change the display settings for the folder's grade item, click the Learner View Preview context menu, then Edit Display Settings.
- To associate a rubric to the folder, click Add Rubric, or Create Rubric in New Window.
- To provide instructions to users, in the Instructions rich text field, enter your instructions.
- To allow learners to add the folder to their ePortfolio as artifacts, select Allow users to add this folder to their ePortfolio.
- To add attachments, in the Attached Files area, click any of the buttons.
- To change submission options, expand Show Submission Options and select the appropriate settings.
- To receive an email message when a new submission is uploaded to this folder, enter your email address, or a comma-separated list of email addresses in the Notification Email field.
- Click Save.
Кто вам дал наш номер. - La Guia Telefonica - желтые страницы. - Да, сэр, мы внесены туда как агентство сопровождения. - Да-да, я ищу спутницу.