NOTE: this program is now booked out
Date: Wednesday 28 March 2018
Subject: Australian history Unit 3: Transformations
The VCE Australian history day will inspire and empower students in their study of the Port Phillip District (1834–60), and enhance their VCE experience.
The program has been shaped by the key knowledge and key skills criteria for Area of Study 1 in the Australian History VCE curriculum.
- attend a keynote address from Koori Librarian Maxine Briggs on the topic of 'Victorian Aboriginal understandings of land and responses to the European settlement of the district'
- delve into the Library's collection and view rare and authentic sources from the Port Phillip District
- take part in an interactive research skills workshop led by State Library Victoria educators, and be introduced to a vast array of free online academic databases
- explore the Library's heritage spaces and the Changing face of Victoria exhibition, as part of a guided tour.
This program assists students to:
- use primary sources as evidence to analyse changes to the Port Phillip District
- compare the understandings of Victorian Aboriginal people and British colonisers about land management and ownership.
A limited number of bursaries are available for this program.
Eligible schools must be located more than 50km from the CBD or have an Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage (ICSEA) ranking less than 1000.
Teachers can apply for bursaries on behalf of a class of students or nominate individual students.
Note: all bursaries have now been allocated.
ГЛАВА 67 - Сьюзан? - Тяжело дыша, Хейл приблизил к ней свое лицо. Он сидел у нее на животе, раскинув ноги в стороны. Его копчик больно вдавливался в низ ее живота через тонкую ткань юбки.