Sometimes, the best way to learn and understand new information is through seeing and understanding work that is already completed. Having good essay examples gives the reader an in-depth and on-the-court idea of what a well structured and coherent essay looks like. If one were to ask themselves: “How can I see some professional work as an example before I write my essay?”, then they have come to the right source!
Luckily for you, EssayPro has compiled some free essay samples that have earned their students A’s in their college courses. Free information is the best information; so use these tools as a learning guide. If you are a student in university looking for college essay examples and tutorials, visit EssayPro’s writing guide.
Analytical Essay Example
Analysis Of Mathew Taibbis's Article
Admission Essay Example
College Admission Essay
AP English Essay Example
Government And The Internet
Admission Essay For MBA Example
Challenging a life belief/idea
Application Essay Example
Argumentative Essay Example
The Influence Of Television As A Social Force
Is college as important as society makes us believe?
Character Analysis Essay Example
Transformation of Huck and Jim in the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Compare And Contrast Essay Example
Mexico Vs America Standard of Living
Apple vs. Microsoft
Critical Analysis Essay Example
A critical analysis of “The Grapes of Wrath.”
Cause And Effect Essay Example
Effects of “Utopia-Esque” Societies on People
Iron-Deficiency Anaemia In Pregnant Women In Developing Countries
Descriptive Essay Example
Particular Aspects That Separate Regular Events from Unique Memories In Life
Explanatory Essay Example
Why Don't We Complain?
Expository Essay Example
The Capilano Suspension Bridge
Narrative Essay Example
If I Was Elected President For A Day
Swimming For The First Time
Persuasive Essay Example
The Virtue Of Giving
Should People Who Donwload Music And Movies Illegaly Be Punished?
Research Paper Example
Why Top Level Athletes Should Not Be Paid
Term Paper Example
Social Media and Self Esteem
5 Paragraph Essay Example
Should laws on gun-control be more strict?
3 Paragraph Essay Example
Appearances Are Deceptive
Students often are afraid of complicated names of essay types. If you are wondering how to write a process analysis essay, this article is for you.
It is just a “How to” article in most parts. There is nothing you can’t do. Let’s start with the definition. What is a process analysis essay?
ORDER A PERFECT PROCESS ANALYSIS ESSAY
What is a Process Analysis Essay: Definition
So, what is a process analysis essay? It is a part of the bigger section called an expository essay. The main goal of this paper is to show, explain, and describe some particular action or process. Sounds logical, yes? It is very easy to understand if you will imagine a recipe. Those are classic and simple process analysis essay examples.
You need to sequence all steps and stages into a logical and clear list. This paper just explains how something is done. You can even write a process analysis essay about how to write a process analysis paragraph. There are also lots of other interesting, and even funny process analysis essay topics students love to use. Let’s check some of them below.
Process Analysis Essay Topics
Imagine you need to explain something to a person who had never done it before. What would it be?
- How to pray
- How to cook pasta
- How to treat cold
- How to prevent pregnancy
- How to win a lottery
- How to lose weight
- How to find a friend
- How to charge batteries
- How to get rid of cockroaches
- How to succeed in college
Process Analysis Essay Examples
Process Analysis Essay Writing Stages
The structure for this type of essay can be similar to a typical five-paragraph paper with few little differences due to the topic.
- Everything starts with the Introduction. This part should explain the process you are going to describe and analyze. Tell the reader why this actual process is important and significant. Try to avoid any insignificant details and useless information. There is no need to describe any backgrounds, tell stories or describe the history of your topic. If it is a recipe of pasta bolognese, just inform your reader about the usage of tomatoes without telling their biological features. Try to be focused and direct.
- This paragraph is not always necessary for this type of papers. If you are describing a recipe or how to fix a broken bike, you will need to create a list of equipment or ingredients. Please note, that if some of those materials are rare or can’t be simply purchased locally, you need to inform your reader about that. Also, consider writing where your reader can find this very ingredient. Don’t forget to tell about any risks or side effects. Everything that might go wrong should be described and identified to warn the reader before he decides to repeat any of your actions.
- In this part, you need to outline the entire process. Consider a sequential order to do that. Every step of the process should be described clearly. This will give you an opportunity to avoid any risks and complains in the future. There should be no confusions and misunderstanding. Any step that is complex you need to create subdivisions. Do it carefully. The more subdivided steps you have, the bigger risk for the reader to get confused. And don’t forget to limit the use of transitional words.
Process Analysis Essay Structure
Start with your own outline and list all the steps of the process you are describing. There is no particular order or rules on how to write a process analysis essay outline. Just use your brain and list all the stages and notes to them at one place.
Like any other academic paper, the process analysis essay structure has three main parts: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. But the Body has a major difference in comparison to other academic papers.
In Body paragraphs, you will have to describe the process as it is. There is no need to get any arguments or supporting facts. Just describe the process and its stages as they should be done properly. If it is a process description, you need to describe. If it is a comparison, you need to compare. You may describe your feelings and impressions in the Conclusion part.
How to start a process analysis essay: Introduction
- Present your main topic and in few words tell what the process is achieving.
- Tell why this process is useful and worth of learning.
- Describe what outcome the reader can get after the process is done correctly.
How to write a process analysis paragraph of Main Body
- Present the entire process in paragraphs.
- Use a separate paragraph for each step of the process.
- Use proper and slight transitions between blocks and paragraphs.
- The entire presentation should be written descriptively.
- Summarize the entire process in the Conclusion.
- Do not repeat all the steps or list any ingredients.
- Identify the main stages and make few notes where needed.
- Describe the proper and correct result.
GET A TOP-CLASS PROCESS ANALYSIS ESSAY
Advice from Our Professional Team On How to Write a Process Analysis Essay
Any type of expository paper has a specific tone and manner. It is not a simple instruction. It is called an essay for a reason. Be always careful with your tone. Try to sound neutral like instructor or expert. This type of paper is common for various subjects. You may meet it in English, History, and Biology.
If the topic is free, that means you have a privilege. It is always easier to write about something that is familiar to you. If your tutor assigned you with a topic, it is a nice chance to learn something new. If you have any problems and still haven’t learned how to write a process analysis essay, our team of writing experts is always ready to help. Contact us to get professional help.